...The Flood Warning is extended for the following rivers in Ohio...
Killbuck Creek Near Killbuck affecting Holmes and Wayne Counties.
...The Flood Warning is cancelled for the following rivers in Ohio...
Scioto River Near Larue affecting Marion County.
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Ohio...
Black River At Elyria affecting Lorain County.
Scioto River Near Prospect affecting Delaware and Marion Counties.
Portage River At Woodville affecting Sandusky and Wood Counties.
...The Flood Warning remains in effect...
The Flood Warning continues for
the Portage River At Woodville.
* Until this evening.
* At 10:30 AM EDT Tuesday the stage was 9.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to fall below flood stage late
this afternoon and continue falling to 3.6 feet Sunday morning.
* Impact...At 9.0 feet, The river inundates lower portions of Trail
Marker Park and is out of banks in Pemberville.
...FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 2 AM TO 8 AM EDT
* WHAT...Temperatures as low as 33 will result in frost
* WHERE...Portions of north central, northeast and northwest
* WHEN...From 2 AM to 8 AM EDT Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Frost could kill sensitive outdoor vegetation if
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The highest probability for frost in
Lucas, Sandusky, and Lorain Counties will be further inland.
Take steps now to protect tender plants from the cold.
When it comes to rental housing, Bowling Green differs in some significant ways from other college towns in Ohio. Our investigative reporters spoke with tenants, City Council members and landlords about mandating rental inspections in BG.